It all begins with using real foods to nourish, fuel, and energize your body. Then improve the food choices that are being made to teach the body to use real food more efficiently, burn more fat, improve healing, reducing pain, and increase performance.
• Metabolic Complete – Metabolic efficiency testing, evaluation, training, and nutrition management plan to burn fat more efficiently for longer periods of time, reduce GI issues during training and racing, and testing, evaluation, training and nutrition management foods and when to best consume them throughout the year.
• Clear Change™ — Metabolic detoxification through nutrition followed by a comprehensive body composition program, perfect for athletes kicking off a new training season, or recommended during the FLT evaluation process, 7-10 days w Pre and Post Consult, and optional meal preparation assistance.
• FirstLine Therapy®—Lifestyle medicine program for anyone especially those who have conditions of metabolic syndrome:will be diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, is over weight/obese, has high cholesterol or high blood pressure, and wants relief from chronic pain and illness, 13 week comprehensive supervised program with weekly to monthly consults that will review dietary modifications, hip/weight ratios, and Bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA) for estimating body composition, this includes total body fat, total muscle mass, and total body water.
• Healthy Transformation™ Weight-loss Program – designed to stimulate your metabolism to burn unhealthy fat while giving your body important nutrition for overall health—helping you to look and feel better.
• NUTRILITE® supplement assessment – use the right mix of fruits, vegetable, and vitamin and minerals to fill the gap between what you should eat and what you actually eat.
• Identi-T™ Stress — Personalized stress relief program made easy
• 4R GI Health — Complete approach to GI Support to reduce infections, pain, & inflammation
Some programs includes the use of medicinal foods, dietary supplements from Nutrilite or Nutri-Dynamics/Metagenics, and follow a specialized format of BIA & review, journaling, activity planning, and analyzing progress through TrainingPeaks.
Text/Call 262.332.0532 or ScheduleNow! a Nutrition Management Consult Today!